- 1 litre GF vanilla ice cream or dairy substitute
- 100g (1/2 cup) chocolate chips
- 25g (1 Tbsp) butter, melted
- 1 bag M&M’s or other green and blue coloured candies.
- 1 peppermint Aero Bar
- 4 ABG chocolate chip cookies
- 4 strawberries to garnish
- 1. Melt chocolate chips and butter over low heat until it drips off the back of a spoon. Set aside.
- 2. Layer ice cream with blue and green candies in a sundae glass or other suitable vessel.
- 3. Top each sundae with two halves of an ABG chocolate chip cookie and peppermint Aero Bar pieces.
- 4. Drizzle with melted chocolate and garnish with strawberries. Serve.