Gluten-Free Stuffed Mushroom Caps All But Gluten™
- 12 large mushroom caps
- Lobster meat from 2 claws and knuckles, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1 cup All But Gluten™ White Sliced Loaf, crumbled into breadcrumbs
- 1. Preheat a small sauté pan with butter. Add the garlic and sauté over medium heat until translucent. Add wine, simmer for about 1 minute, until slightly thickened.
- 2. Add the lobster and toss to coat with sauce. Remove from heat and place equal amounts of the mixture into the individual mushroom caps.
- 3. Sprinkle with equal amounts of parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs and then place in a preheated 350° F. oven for 8 minutes to 10 or until the lobster mixture is bubbling and the cheese is golden brown. Serve immediately.