- 2 Eggs
- ½ Cup coconut milk
- 1 Tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 Slices All But Gluten Cinnamon Raisin Bread
- ½ Cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 Cup fresh strawberries (de-stemmed & sliced)
- ¼ Cup powdered sugar
- 1. Whisk the eggs, coconut milk, vanilla and cinnamon together.
- 2. Place the bread in a shallow dish and cover in the egg, milk mixture.
- 3. Flip the bread to make sure all of the bread is covered in the mixture.
- 4. Flip the bread over and spread the cream cheese on the other side.
- 5. Allow to sit for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- 6. In the meantime prepare the strawberry mascarpone filling.
- 7. Whip the mascarpone, strawberries and powdered sugar together in a small bowl.
- 8. When the French toast is ready, grease a skillet, heat to medium and cook the French toast for 3-4 minutes per side (or until browned).
- 9. Remove from the skillet.
- 10. Use a 3” round pastry cutter to cut each French toast slice into “slider buns”.
- 11. Cool for 5-10 minutes, and then spread the strawberry mascarpone filling in the middle.
- 12. Sandwich the French toast “slider buns” together.
- 13. Dust with a little extra powdered sugar and dig in!