- 1 All But Gluten Lemon Poppy Seed Loaf Cake
- 2 cups(500g)Strawberry Mousse, prepared
- 1 packet of Knox gelatin or 2 1/2 tsps, prepared
- 1 cup(226g)Royal Icing, pink or other colour of choice
- 1/2 cup(115g)finely chopped fresh strawberries
- 1. Make Strawberry mousse to specifications.
- 2. Slice ABG Lemon Poppy Seed loaf cake into three even horizontal slices.
- 3. Prepare gelatin according to instructions. Pour prepared gelatin mix into mousse mixture and blend thoroughly until well combined.
- 4. Spread mousse/gelatin mixture over bottom layer of cake. Repeat with centre layer. Place top layer on cake and freeze for 15 minutes or until mousse has set.
- 5. Finish by spreading royal icing evenly over cake.
- 6. Serve.