- 1 All But Gluten Lemon Poppy Seed Loaf Cake
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1. Begin by slicing the loaf cake lengthwise into four sections.
- 2. Cut out 8 small circles from the sliced loaf using a 2 inch pastry cutter.
- 3. Place each one into the bottom of a 4 oz mason jar.
- In a large bowl combine the cream cheese, raspberries and powdered sugar with an electric hand mixer. (Be sure to leave 8 little raspberries aside to top the jars with!)
- 4. Spoon the raspberry cream cheese mixture on top of the lemon loaf.
- 5. Crumble the remaining lemon loaf on top.
- 6. Add a little raspberry to finish them off!