Gluten-Free Pear and Parmesan Stuffed Pork Tenderloin All But Gluten™
- 1 to 2 pork tenderloins, about 3/4 to 1 pound
- 1 to 2 tablespoons All But Gluten™ Whole Grain Loaf breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, crumbled
- 1 small pear
- 1 pear, diced
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup 35% whipping cream
- 1 generous tablespoon GF Dijon mustard
- 1. Preheat oven to 375° F. Cut six 10-inch pieces of kitchen twine. Line a heavy baking tray with foil.
- 2. Remove silver skin from the pork tenderloin. Make a slice the length of the tenderloin, almost through to the other side. Use palm to push open like spine of a book (if thick, make another horizontal cut and push open). Place kitchen twine under tenderloin.
- 3. Combine stuffing ingredients and place down one side of tenderloin. Fold pork over and tie with twine. Lightly season top with salt and pepper.
- 4. Lightly brush fry pan with oil; turn heat to medium. When hot add pork, topside down and cook 2 minutes. Brush foil-lined tray with oil. Place pork on tray and bake 25 minutes, rotating tray halfway through.
- 5. Remove pork from oven and let stand 5 minutes, loosely covered (tented) in foil.
- 6. To serve, slice pork across the diagonal into medallions.