Gluten-Free Panzanella Salad All But Gluten™
- 4 cups All But Gluten™ White or Whole Grain bread, slice or break into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- pinch cracked black pepper
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 pint red cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 pint yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup whole pitted black olives
- 1/4 cup capers (optional)
- 1 bunch fresh basil, torn into small pieces
- 1. Preheat the oven to 325° F. Place the All But Gluten™ bread cubes on a baking sheet and toast for 5 minutes.
- 2. Whisk together the red wine vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, Kosher salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Add in the toasted bread cubes and toss with your hands. Squeeze and tear the bread until the cubes are broken into smaller pieces.
- 3. Add the red onion, tomatoes and black olives to the bread mixture; let stand for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- 4. Toss the basil leaves with the bread salad just before serving.