- 1/2 loaf ABG whole grain bread, toasted and ground to breadcrumb consistency
- 1/2 cup (125g) shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 tsp (2.5g) paprika
- 1/4 tsp (1.25g) sea salt
- 3 cups (750g) large uncooked prawns, peeled
- 3tbs (45g) olive oil
- Mango, thinly diced
- chilli flakes, garnish
- green onion, garnish
- sesame cashews
- sweet chilli dipping sauce
- *Sesame Cashews
- 1 cup (250g) cashews
- 1/4 cup (60g) tapioca syrup
- 1 tbs (15g) black sesame seeds
- 1 tbs (15g) gluten free soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp (2.5g) sesame oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a flat baking tray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine tapioca syrup, sesame seeds, soy sauce, and sesame oil. Add cashews. Mix until cashews are well coated.
- Lay cashews in a thin layer on baking tray. Cook for 10 minutes. Remove. Cool.
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a flat baking tray. Set aside.
- 2 Rinse prawns and set aside.
- 3 In a resealable bag combine ABG breadcrumb mixture, coconut, paprika, and salt.
- 4 Add prawns. Seal bag and shake until prawns are well covered in mixture. Lay prawns on baking tray. Bake for 10-15 minutes, turning once and remove when golden brown.
- 5 Place on appetizer plate, sprinkle with sesame cashews, green onion, chilli flakes, and diced mango.
- 6 Serve with sweet chilli dipping sauce.