- 1 1/2 Cups (350g) of All But Gluten Sliced white loaf, torn into small pieces
- 2 medium sized russet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced or grated
- 1 stick of butter, melted or 115g olive oil
- 1 cup (226g) grated cheese or dairy substitute
- 1 tsp dried or fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 1/2 cups (350g) of milk or dairy substitute
- pinch salt
- pinch pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2. Grease a 9 x 11 loaf pan.
- 3. Combine butter, cheese, rosemary, egg, milk, salt and pepper.
- 4. Layer the bottom of loaf pan with 1/3 of potatoes. Top with half of the bread pieces. Pour half milk mixtuare over bread. Repeat with another layer of potatoes, bread and milk mixture. Finish with the last 1/3 of potatoes.
- 5. Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown. Serve.