- 1 packet ABG mini brownies
- 1 packet ABG chocolate chip cookies
- 2 tbs (30g) coconut oil
- 3 cups (750g)cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (125g) coconut cream
- 1 cup (250g) icing sugar
- 1/2 cup (125g) shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/3 cup (90g) semi sweet chocolate, finely grated
- 2-5g packets of gelatin, made to packet directions
- coconut flakes and chocolate syrup to decorate
- 1 Lightly grease a cheesecake pan. Set aside.
- 2 In a food processor grind the entire contents of the mini brownies and chocolate chip cookies until they are the consistency of breadcrumbs.
- 3 Transfer to a medium bowl and add coconut oil. Mix until well combined. Mixture is the right consistency if when pinched the crumb mixture sticks together.
- 4 Spread crumb mixture evenly into the bottom of cheesecake pan. Pat down with your fingers to secure crumb mixture. Set aside.
- 5 In the food processor add cream cheese, coconut cream, icing sugar, shredded coconut and chocolate. Mix well.
- 6 Prepare gelatin according to packet instructions. Add to cheesecake mixture and further mix for another 5 minutes until well combined.
- 7 Pour cheesecake mixture over crumb base. Tap sides of cheesecake pan so as to make sure cheesecake mixture is evenly dispersed. Set in fridge for a minimum of two hours or until completely set.
- 8 Remove cheesecake ring from mould. Sprinkle cheesecake with coconut flakes and drizzle with chocolate if desired.
- 9 Serve