- 1 litre GF vanilla ice cream or dairy substitute
- 100g (1/2 cup) chocolate chips
- 200g (3/4 cup) butterscotch baking chips and/or chopped walnuts or pecans, if desired
- 25g (1 Tbsp) butter, melted
- 4 ABG chocolate chip cookies, broken in half
- 4 ABG mini brownies, broken in half
- 200g (3/4 cup) whipped cream or non-dairy substitute
- 1. Melt chocolate chips and butter over low heat until it drips off the back of a spoon. Set aside.
- 2. Layer ice cream with butterscotch baking chips and brownie pieces in a sundae glass or other suitable vessel.
- 3. Divide whipping cream evenly among the 4 sundaes.
- 4. Insert two halves of an ABG chocolate chip cookie into each sundae.
- 5. Drizzle with the melted chocolate.