- 1/2 loaf All But Gluten white loaf, crusts removed
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 head Cos lettuce
- 10 rashers back bacon, cooked till golden brown
- 1/4 cup GF ceasar dressing
- Preheat frypan to medium heat with olive oil.
- 1. Cut slices into 1/2 cubes. Place cubes in frypan and sear on all sides until golden brown. Remove croutons from heat and set aside.
- 2. Cut each rasher of bacon into long ribbons approximately 2 inches long by 1/2 wide. Set aside.
- 3. Cut lettuce leaves into long strips approximately two inches long by half an inch wide.
- 4. Wrap bacon around a crouton and secure with skewer, then wrap a lettuce ribbon around another crouton and secure onto the same skewer. Keep alernating until the skewer is complete.
- 5. When all the ceasar skewers have been made and placed on a serving tray, drizzle ceasar dressing lightly over each skewer and serve.