- 6 slices All But Gluten White Bread
- 2 cups boneless, skinless, cooked & shredded chicken breasts
- ¾ cup bbq sauce (divided)
- ¼ cup red onions (sliced)
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese (shredded)
- 2 tbsp fresh green onions (diced)
- 1. Remove the crusts from the bread.
- *Tip: You can toast up the crusts & blend them in the food processor to use as gluten-free breadcrumbs for dishes like 2. Chicken Parmesan or Buffalo Chicken Burgers.
- 3. Roll the bread flat with rolling pin.
- 4. Brush ¼ cup of BBQ sauce on the bread.
- 5. Combine the remaining ½ cup of BBQ sauce with the shredded chicken and place on top of the bread.
- 6. Place the red onions and pepper jack cheese on top.
- 7. Place on the grill over medium heat.
- 8. Grill for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbling.