- 1 loaf All But Gluten Whole Grain Bread (cubed)
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp Enzo Olive Oil
- 4 cups cherry tomatoes (sliced in half)
- ½ cup red onion (sliced)
- 1 cup artichoke hearts
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup basil (chopped)
- ½ cup parmesan cheese (thinly shaved)
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Place the cubed bread on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with 2 tbsp olive oil.
- Place in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- In the meantime, toss the cherry tomatoes, red onions, artichoke hearts, balsamic vinegar, ½ cup olive oil and basil together in a large bowl.
- Remove the bread from the oven and add to the vegetable/dressing mixture.
- Toss well to combine.
- Sprinkle the parmesan cheese over the top.