- 6 ABG Choc Chip Muffins
- 1 cup (250g) banana custard, prepared
- 1 banana (125g), thinly sliced
- 1 cup nut (250g) butter or nut butter substitute
- Chocolate sprinkles, to garnish
- 1 Gently slice the muffin top off each muffin. Cover each muffin top generously with nut butter. Set aside.
- 2 Scoop the inside out of each muffin so as to leave enough space to fill with 1 tbs of banana custard.
- 3 Generously pour banana custard into the pocket of each muffin. Top with banana slices.
- 4 Place muffin tops on each muffin. Garnish with chocolate sprinkles.
- 5 Serve